Fast & Furious 7

9:15 PM


I went to watch Fast & Furious 7 yesterday and i thought i need to blog about this movie. It's beyond awesome! Super duper cool! Totally worth every penny. If you didn't watch this movie, you're totally missing out! But i'd like to suggest you to watch the previous movies first, in case you haven't watch them. Which makes me wonder where on earth you live. If i had to rate it from 1-10 i'd rate it 11 because it's just so damn cool and i can't stop myself from being hysterical. One of the best movies ever made. The scene where they tried to get Ramsey is my most favorite scene (there's a peak in the trailer if you want to see it). And the one that was close to the ending when they raced in the street to fight against the villain. I also really like when they were in Abu Dhabi. Don't even make me begin to talk about the musics. I love everything about this movie. It screams perfection. You better watch the movie real soon to see it yourself.

So i want to tell you a story. When the movie first announced as a Coming Soon in a movie theater in my city, people went crazy. A lot of them booked the tickets long before the movie came out. You can't watch the movie the first few days if you haven't booked the tickets, or you came to theaters late. Like, how crazy is that? After the 5th day it hits theaters which is yesterday (the movie came out on April 1st in my city), the insanity hasn't calm down just yet. The line for the ticket is still so damn long yesterday but i know the movie will worth my waiting. It's actually my friends lined up because i came there a while after they got the tickets, haha. From the very first scene, the movie had taken my breath away. What I love the most about this saga is, it's not only about cars and race. It's also about loyalty, friends, family, and love. I'm so emotional when it comes to Fast & Furious. I like it when Dom always refers the gang as his family, rather than friends. The things that come out of Dominic Toretto’s mouth are more amazing than any stunt in the series. Because the relationships that you see onscreen are so real, like Vin Diesel said himself. 

The excitement is real, because i finally got to watch it. I've been waiting for it for 2 years. The movie was supposed to come out last year but i'm sure you all must have known of the delay. Paul Walker, who played Brian O'Conner was on a break from shooting the film when he died in a car crash in late 2013 and filming was put on hold until nearly five months later, with Walker’s brothers Caleb and Cody Walker among the stand-ins employed for the deceased star, and a few pieces of digital trickery from Peter Jackson's Weta workshop employed to recast the plot in a new direction. A note on the movie's official Facebook page stated:  "The Fast & Furious saga is about family. Our family experienced an unthinkable shock in November. We had to take time to grieve Paul, the brother we love and lost, and to figure out if we should move on with our film. We came together and all felt the only choice was to continue. We believe our fans want that, and we believe Paul would want that too."

The rumour is that Walker’s character, Brian O’Conner, will be retired rather than killed off in this film, although the filmmakers have asked preview audiences not to reveal exactly what happens ahead of release. Assuming that is the case, then the Fast & Furious family is getting the chance to do what Walker’s family did not, to give his character the long and happy life that they might have wished for the real Paul Walker. It may not offer their narrative as complete a resolution, but it’s hard to imagine a more heartfelt response to tragedy.

The movie closed with a tribute to Paul. I was so close to tears. I would've cry if it's not because I was so busy to snapchat Vin's words for Paul. But when I got home to listen to the music they used for the tribute, I cry a river. Check out the music video here and cry with me. I've never been this sad for a celebrity's death before. And I'm still mourning for him after 17 months.


And this is the part where I show you the pictures of me and my friends! :p

You Might Also Like

0 Coment

Powered by Blogger.